- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
CAIT Advisory Boards
Diverse points of view, varied expertise, and years of experience guide and inform CAIT research, education, and tech transfer programs.
CAIT regularly seeks input and advice from our sponsors, government agencies, industry, professional partners, faculty, and others who serve on our advisory boards and committees. Bringing together diverse professionals gives us comprehensive perspectives on current—and future—trends and keeps us in touch with our stakeholders’ needs.
CAIT Advisory Board
The CAIT Advisory Board consists of members drawn from our primary government sponsors, other agency partners, and industry and professional colleagues.
Research Advisory Board (RAB)
RAB members contribute their perspectives on research needs of their agency, company, or institution. Gathering input from this group helps ensure CAIT is addressing real and timely issues in the transportation sector.
The EAC consists of Rutgers researchers who have the expertise to develop a multidisciplinary program of coursework and leverage CAIT transportation research to enhance the learning process.
Technology Transfer Advisory Board (TTAB)
With an emphasis on service, the TTAB identifies means of delivering tangible benefits to the transportation community through outreach activities and technology transfer programs [link to Training/Tech Transfer home in Infra Areas section].