- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Education Advisory Committee (EAC)
The EAC consists of Rutgers researchers who have the expertise to develop a multidisciplinary program of coursework and leverage CAIT transportation research to enhance the learning process.
Nenad Gucunski, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Program Director, CAIT Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
Monica Mazurek, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Program Director, CAIT Environment and Energy Program
Andrés Roda, P.E.
Engineering Research Project Manager
Bridge Resource Program, CAIT
Patrick Szary, Ph.D.
Associate Director, CAIT