- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Graduate Programs and Opportunities
Annual CAIT Graduate Fellowship Program
The CAIT Education Advisory Committee awards up to two fellowships during the spring and fall semesters. The goal of the program is to increase the number of qualified professionals in transportation through graduate education leading to a master’s or a doctoral degree in transportation infrastructure, engineering, and related fields.
We regret that due to funding cuts, CAIT is unable to offer the fellowship for FY2012.
DETAILS and APPLICATION [temporarily disabled]
Freight and Maritime Certificate Program Courses
Rutgers offers graduate level industry-related courses on freight and maritime transportation; port planning, management, and operations; transportation systems analysis; environmental management of maritime infrastructure; security and safety in maritime transportation and port operations; and freight terminals and distribution facilities. These courses serve as the core for a freight and maritime transportation certificate program now in development. Updated information will be available on CAIT’s Freight and Maritime Program (FMP) site.
International Certificate in Infrastructure Asset Management (CIAM) and Master of Business and Science Degree Programs
Rutgers and CAIT are offering a new satellite program, the Certificate in Infrastructure Asset Management (CIAM)—an international graduate-level program available to graduate students and professional engineers in the Middle East.
The CIAM and Master of Business and Science (MBS) degree programs are for graduate students and working professionals looking to advance their knowledge in the operation, facilitation, and administration of engineering and scientific endeavors.