- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Grant Management for Federal-aid Projects
April 27, 2017
8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
|Fee||FREE but advance registration is required|
|Credits||DLGS CPWM: 2 Management, 2 Government Contact Hours; 4 PDHs
Certified Municipal/County Finance Officer: 4 hours financial/debt management Qualified Purchasing Agent: 4 hours procurement procedures
Registered Municipal Clerk: 2 hours/finance and 2 hours/professional development
This course is designed for recipients of Federal Highway’s Federal-aid Grants. Effective and efficient “management” of the funds received from such a grant is critical to insuring future eligibility and reimbursement. This course highlights for the administrator and grant coordinator key requirements and responsibilities that must be met as a condition to the grant.
The course will delve into the basic financial, administrative, and project related requirements including practical means of satisfying these requirements. Common problem areas, potential solutions and avoidance measures will be a part of the group discussion. The clear objective is to greatly enhance the grant recipients performance and eligibility for full reimbursement of funding.
|Instructor||Lloyd Jacobs, P.E.|
|Sponsors/Partners||This specific program is being made available through designated funding from the New Jersey Department of Transportation|
Bethany Dennis, Program Coordinator | 848-445-3112 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program.