- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Highway Inspection Procedures for Federal-aid Projects
April 13, 2017
|Time||8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.|
|Fee||FREE but advance registration is required|
|Credits||DLGS CPWM: 2 Technical, 2 Government Contact Hours; 4 PDHs|
This course is designed specifically for project engineers, project inspectors, supervisors and those in responsible charge of Federal-aid construction projects. It presents essential requirements and procedures for insuring conformance with contract plans and specifications including records and documentation necessary to facilitate reimbursement to recipients of federal funds.
The course includes interactive discussions of on-the-job experiences, key elements of construction, effective inspections and project management, and specific guidance for such critical issues as: Source Documentation; Responsible Charge; Contract Time; Contract Changes; Buy America; Pedestrian Facilities and ADA Compliance; and DBE Program.
This is a ‘must have’ course for County, Municipal, and Consultant personnel at every level who may be responsible for ensuring on-time project completion, conformance with plans and meeting eligibility criteria for federal reimbursement.
|Instructor||Lloyd Jacobs, P.E.|
|Sponsors/Partners||This specific program is being made available through designated funding from the New Jersey Department of Transportation|
Bethany Dennis, Program Coordinator | 848-445-3112 | email@example.com
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program.