- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Police Work Zone Safety Train-The-Trainer
June 6-9, 2017
|Time||8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.|
|Fee||FREE for current New Jersey law enforcement personnel only.
Registration is required.
|Fee includes||Registration, course materials|
This four-day program is designed for experienced police personnel who seek to become trainers in work zone traffic control. The NJDOT and other agencies require enforcement personnel to be trained when working on roadway construction projects. Those participants who successfully complete this series will be eligible to serve as Police Work Zone Safety instructors for their agency.
This course is developed around typical long-term and short-term road work activities that occur on any state roadway, from two-lanes to interstates. The training covers the standards of work zone protection as specified in the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
This course is open to LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL ONLY.
|Instructors||Mary Ameen, P.E., J.D., Ted Green, P.E., Lt. Peter Cokelet, Lee Steiner, New Jersey State Police, USDOL OSHA|
|Sponsors/Partners||This specific program is being made available through designated funding from the NJ Division of Highway Traffic Safety|
Dave Maruca l 848-445-2963 l email@example.com