- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
International Certificate in Infrastructure Asset Management (CIAM) and MBS Programs
A new an international satellite program available to graduate students and professional engineers in the Middle East.
The CIAM and Master of Business and Science (MBS) degree programs are for graduate students and working professionals looking to advance their knowledge in the operation, facilitation, and administration of engineering and scientific endeavors.
The CIAM and MBS programs are jointly offered by Rutgers’ School of Engineering (SOE) and its continuing education unit, Rutgers Advanced Technology Extension (RATE), and the continuing education unit for Rutgers Business School and School of Management and Labor Relations, the Center for Management Development (CMD).
The complex, multi-faceted aspects of critical infrastructure call for new approaches that can only be addressed systematically. These approaches must take into account a multitude of diverse challenges such as rapid aging, long-term sustainability, environmental impacts, and demand for capacity in relation to economic growth, security, and social equity. This is especially true in countries with developing economies.
Rutgers helps international graduate students and professional engineers cultivate a desirable combination of managerial and scientific knowledge with a three-tiered approach:
Tier 2: Complete three additional CIAM courses to earn the CIAM certificate.
Tier 3: Apply CIAM credits toward earning a Master of Business and Science (MBS) if you decide to pursue that degree