- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
CAIT is proud to host the 2015 Council of University Transportation Centers Summer Meeting at Rutgers
The Center for Advanced Infrastructure and Transportation (CAIT) welcomes CUTC members to New Brunswick, a vibrant city in the nation's most heavily traveled transportation corridor, and the location of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey's historic campus. Established in 1766—soon to celebrate its 250th year—Rutgers is the eighth-oldest higher education institution in the United States. More than 65,000 students and 24,000 faculty and staff learn, work, and serve the public at Rutgers locations across New Jersey and around the world.
New Brunswick has been aptly dubbed "The Healthcare City." It is home to Johnson & Johnson's world headquarters, two premiere research hospitals, and the country’s largest medical school.
We invite you to come, learn, and network with colleagues. In addition to CUTC administrative, general, and breakout sessions, this year’s agenda for the meeting will provide many opportunities to gain and to share information, take part in a variety of technical tours in the greater metropolitan area, and get a taste of the Jersey experience on a choice of outings we have planned for our guests.
We look forward to you joining us in Jersey, June 2015!
2015 CUTC Business Meeting
Heldrich Hotel and Conference Center
10 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, New Jersey 0890
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- CUTC Officer Ballot June 2015- July 2016
- CUTC Budget 2014-2015
- CUTC Revised Bylaws (Amended Jan 2015)
- CUTC Business Meeting Minutes- Jan. 2015