- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
Events, Seminars & Training
LPS organizes and participates in several workshops, seminars, consortia, and other events to advance understanding and technologies that will make our ports safer and more secure.
Seminars, workshops, and other events that LPS engages in with its Rutgers partner, DIMACS, and many other partners and sponsors keep us in touch with real-world problems and bring together thought leaders in the area of marine port security and operations.
LPS workshops, lectures, symposia, and other events are listed in the CAIT Events area of this site.
LPS is also working on training and tech transfer with first responders so they can be prepared to deal with any accident or other incident that disrupts marine ports and their immediate surrounding infrastructure.
Some recent LPS events include:
- IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics, 2009, Dallas, Texas
- DIMACS/DyDAn/LPS Workshop on Port Security/Safety, Inspection, Risk Analysis and Modeling
LPS and the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Prepareness (NJOHSP) are offering new maritime security and safety training for decision makers and first responders. See course description, dates, and locations in the CAIT Training section.