- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
LPS visited the Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point, NY; (left to right) LPS director Dr. Tayfur Altiok, Capt. David Moskoff, LPS co-director Dr. Benjamin Melamed, and CAIT Fellow Harold Neil.
LPS team participated in the Society of Risk Analysis (SRA) Annual Conferences December 7-10, 2008, in Boston, MA, and in Baltimore, MD, in 2009; (left to right) Dr. Ilhan Or and doctoral student Birnur Ozbas of Bogazici University, Rutgers doctoral student Alper Almaz, and Dr. Tayfur Altiok.
LPS Bosporous Team; (left to right) Dr. Tayfur Altiok, doctoral student Birnur Ozbas of Bogazici University, and Rutgers doctoral student Alper Almaz.
LPS Bosporous Team; (left to right) Dr. Ilhan Or and doctoral student Birnur Ozbas of Bogazici University, and Dr. Tayfur Altiok.