- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- EEP - Environment and Energy Program
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
TSRC is New Jersey’s premier resource center for technical assistance, training, data analysis and traffic safety programs, providing invaluable support to state and local transportation and law enforcement agencies including DOTs, state police, MPOs, county engineers, municipal administrators, and others.
The center is the vital link in a collaborative partnership created to provide resources and solutions to increase safety on New Jersey’s roads.
Annually in the United States there are more than 36,000 traffic fatalities and countless nonfatal crashes that range from fender benders to devastating injuries.
Safety programs and initiatives TSRC seeks to address issues of crashes and traffic fatalities by applying education, engineering, and enforcement solutions. Examples include the New Jersey Comprehensive Strategic Highway Safety Plan, participation in statewide and regional initiatives like Road Safety Audits, and others.