- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
The Technology Transfer Group (TTG) at CAIT comprises several programs, research projects, and outreach and education initiatives. Working closely with NJDOT and professional groups, TTG seeks to create, expand, strengthen, and identify partnerships in the transportation community.
TTG provides continuing and professional education programs and services to a broad transportation community and conducts professional training courses.
The group informs the transportation community about new products, equipment, and processes and keeps agency workers abreast of changing regulations.
TTG also serves as an information clearinghouse, publishes a technology transfer newsletter, and supports development of advanced web applications, such as TSRC’s Plan4Safety.