- This event has passed.
NJLTAP – Transportation Asset Management for Local Agencies (Webinar)
- September 8, 2021–September 9, 2021
- 8:30 am–12:00 pm
The cornerstone of the Federal-aid Highway program is a performance and outcome-based program to address the many challenges facing the U.S. transportation system. To meet these performance based challenges, the adoption and utilization of an asset management plan becomes essential to create the framework the country’s infrastructure investment.
The National LTAP Association partnered with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to develop a workshop to introduce asset management concepts and provide the guidance needed to get started for local roadway agencies. To facilitate the needs of various learners within the local agency community,
- Introduce asset management principles and concepts
- Learn how asset management can be applied cost-effectively
- Learn data collection and analysis procedures
- Develop participants’ knowledge so you may become champions of asset management
- Improve operational efficiency
- Improve communications with elected officials and the public
This is an interactive webinar with various group discussion scenarios. Attendees must have operable video camera and microphone in order to participate in the breakout group discussions.
Ted Green, P.E.
6 PDH. 3 technical and 3 management NJ CPWM contact hour
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal in writing at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program to receive a refund. If am emailed or faxed withdrawal is not received by our department, the full program fee will be charged and is nonrefundable. A phone call asking for withdrawal is not sufficient.