Photos for download (password required)
There currently are two collections of high-resolution images available for download by the press and trade media. A password is required to view and access these images. Please contact Allison Thomas with the subject line “BEAST image request” to obtain password.
General media coverage of the BEAST and dedication day
- NJTV video report (10/14/15): The BEAST built to rescue New Jersey’s infrastructure
- WPTZ TV (10/29/15): Vermont-built machine evaluates bridge design
- nj.com video and article (10/15/15): Could this Rutgers lab hold the key to fixing America’s crumbling bridges?
- Meet the BEAST: A short documentary about why we need the BEAST and how it works (11 mins)
- Belly of the BEAST: Animation excerpt from Meet the BEAST visualizing operation
- Birth of the BEAST: Time lapse video of BEAST construction
Print and online publications
- Rutgers Magazine, Winter 2016 issue: “BEAST of Burden”
- mycentraljersey.com article and photos (10/15/15): “Rutgers tests wear and tear on bridges”
- Rutgers Today (10/14/15): “Rutgers launches world’s first accelerated testing facility for bridges”