- CAIT Main
- Infrastructure Areas
- Program Sites
- ANDERS - Automated Nondestructive Evaluation and Rehabilitation System
- BEAST - Bridge Evaluation and Accelerated Structural Testing
- CAES - Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- FMP - Freight and Maritime Program
- ICMP - Infrastructure Condition Monitoring Program
- IMG - Information Management Group
- LESS - Laboratory for Energy Smart Systems
- LPS - Laboratory for Port Security
- LTBP - Long-Term Bridge Performance Program
- NJ LTAP - NJ Local Technical Assistance Program
- PRP - Pavement Resource Program
- PSSP - Pipeline Safety and Security Program
- SAM - Structures and Advanced Materials
- SSML - Soil and Sediment Management Laboratory
- TSRC - Transportation Safety Resource Center
- TTG - Technology Transfer Group
NJDHTS Crash Analysis Tool Demonstration
|Dates||May 17, 2017
June 21, 2017
|Time||8:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.|
Rutgers CAIT Computer Lab (1st Flr)
|Fee||FREE, but registration required|
This demonstration is to provide an overview on the Crash Analysis Tool and how to use it. The 3-hour window will provide for a brief demonstration of the tool, as well as one-on-one assistance to create and save queries for future use.
The Crash Analysis Tool, is a powerful analysis tool designed to allow engineers, planners, designers, and executives to perform analysis, reporting, and crash data review in one streamlined, easy to use platform. The tool allows merging of multiple data sets including crash data, roadway data, and various safety layers for a seamless experience, referencing data from various sources and using it to make data driven decisions regarding roadway safety. The tool includes the ability to quickly identify crash patterns, drill down within the data and analyze segments at varying levels.
Classes are limited to 10 people.
|Instructor||Joseph Weiss, CAIT Rutgers University; Thomas Hillman, CAIT Rutgers University|
|Sponsor||New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety|
|Registration||Joseph Weiss, Transportation Safety Analyst | 848-445-2893| Joseph.Weiss@rutgers.edu
Thomas Hillman, Transportation Safety Analyst | 848-445-2910| Thomas.Hillman@rutgers.edu
To Register: Please provide Full Name, Affiliation, Title, Email and Phone Number, and the date of the class you are requesting.
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program.