- This event has passed.
NJLTAP – Traffic Signal Design and Electrical Signal Design (Webinar)
- December 15, 2021–December 16, 2021
- 8:30 am–3:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE: Our webinars are presented EASTERN time
This course is for anyone who designs traffic signals. The class will enable participants to 1) successfully design a traffic signal above ground layout; 2) successfully design and implement the electrical portion of traffic signals including underground components, 3) provide an opportunity to learn about effective signal design, and 4) become familiar with New Jersey regulations to improve safety on all New Jersey roadways.
This two-day class will cover:
· Regulations: Identification of standards as outlined by FHWA, MUTCD, and NJDOT
· Traffic Signal Components
· Design – Background Information
· Concept Traffic Signal Design – Step-by-Step
· Traffic Signal Plan Preparation
· Electrical Plan – Step-by-Step
· Backup Calculations for Design
· Utility Clearance
Lynn LaMunyon, PE, PTOE and Gordon Meth, PE, PTOE
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal in writing at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program to receive a refund. If am emailed or faxed withdrawal is not received by our department, the full program fee will be charged and is nonrefundable. A phone call asking for withdrawal is not sufficient.