- This event has passed.
Hydrogen Energy Workshop
- September 30, 2022
- 8:00 am–6:00 pm
An inaugural forum on hydrogen energy technologies and policy to encourage collaboration and innovative project development, foster public/private partnerships, and support state governments in meeting clean energy, resilience, and environmental justice goals—with a focus on opportunities for Northeast states. Learn more about the event and register here.
EVENT SCHEDULE AND PRESENTERS
- 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- 9 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- Alberto Cuitiño, Interim Dean, School of Engineering
- Mohsen A. Jafari, Chair and Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers School of Engineering
- 9:15 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Tomas Green, Hydrogen Shot Fellow, U.S. Department of Energy
Sunita Satyapa, Director of Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Catherine Klinger, New Jersey Governor’s Office of Climate Action
- Rachel Shwon, Rutgers Energy Institute
- Moderator: Katrina Fritz, Interim Executive Director, California Hydrogen Business Council
- 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Nick Barillo, Center for Hydrogen Safety
- Ray Bukowski, New Jersey Natural Gas Company
- Dave Edwards, Air Liquide
- Eric Larson, Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment, Princeton University
- Parker Meeks, Hyzon Motors Inc.
- Moderator: Frank Wolak, President and CEO, Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy Association
- 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Andrea Lubawy, Senior Engineer – Advanced Vehicle Technology, Toyota North America
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mark Chung, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Steve Halford, GE Grid Solutions
- Pradheep Kile, National Grid
- Anders B. Laursen, RenewCO2
- Charles Sharpless, Princeton University
- Moderator: Jack Brouwer, Professor and Director of the National Fuel Cell Research Center and Advanced Power and Energy Program, University of California, Irvine
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kirt Conrad, Stark Area Regional Transit Authority (STARK) Ohio
- Bill Elrick, California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Jacob Goldberg, California Port Applications
- Bridget King, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind
- Troy Michaud, Fuel Cell Energy
- Moderator: Chuck Feinberg, Chairman, NJ Clean Cities Coalition
- Mohsen Jafari
RECEPTION TO FOLLOW
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal in writing at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program to receive a refund. If am emailed or faxed withdrawal is not received by our department, the full program fee will be charged and is nonrefundable. A phone call asking for withdrawal is not sufficient.