NJLTAP Director’s Message
This is the last e-newsletter of the year, and with that we would like to reflect on our Top Five list of 2019:
- Providing two well-attended education sessions at the New Jersey League of Municipalities Conference
- Training over 2,500 public works and engineering personnel
- Working with the NJDOT and FHWA Division Office on a new local road safety workshop for 2020
- Hosting the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Region LTAP Meeting
- Serving on the State Transportation Innovation Council, the winner of FHWA’s 2019 STIC Excellence Award!
We are looking forward to 2020 and have already begun scheduling training sessions to meet the needs of our stakeholders. Please keep a look out for some new workshop topics, including Title VI compliance training.
The entire team wishes all of our newsletter readers a very happy holiday season and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year!