- This event has passed.
Bridge Management Systems – Infrastructure Asset Management Academy
- November 9, 2022
- 9:30 am–4:00 pm
A Bridge Management System (BMS) helps agencies manage their infrastructure assets efficiently, justify funding, provide credibility to the program, and meet state and Federal requirements.
- Welcome and Workshop Introduction
- Purpose and Value of Bridge Management Systems
- Key Features and Workflow Steps of a BMS
- Inventory and Condition Data; Agency Goals, Objectives and Performance Measures
- Deterioration Models
- Modeling Actions, Triggers, Costs and Effects
- Life‐Cycle Agency Costs and Life‐Cycle Modeling
- Life‐Cycle User Costs and Functional Assessment and Improvement Models
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Models
- Benefit‐Cost Analysis
- Optimization and Prioritization
- Investment Strategy Simulation and Investigation
- Program and Project Planning and Management
- Communication and Reporting
- Course Wrap-Up
6 PDH credits are being offered for full completion of this course. This course is being offered at a rate of $100 for private industry employees; $50 for public agency employees; and free for current academic students. On the registration and checkout page, please note the discount codes listed and use as applicable.
Richard Dunne, P.E. National Director, Bridge Preservation, Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
This course is being offered at a rate of $100 for private industry employees; $50 for public agency employees; and free for current academic students. On the registration and checkout page, please note the discount codes listed and use as applicable.
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal in writing at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program to receive a refund. If am emailed or faxed withdrawal is not received by our department, the full program fee will be charged and is nonrefundable. A phone call asking for withdrawal is not sufficient.