- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Asset Management Part 2: Asset Investment Planning
- March 23, 2022–March 24, 2022
- 10:30 am–3:00 pm
- What is Asset Investment Planning and why is it important?
- Perspectives from asset management practitioners in the Transportation Industry
- Asset Management leaders with a background in Transportation will discuss the role AIP plays in the Transportation industry
- AIP and FHWA TAMP requirements
- Engaging stakeholders
- The important role of Data in Asset Investment Planning
- Aligning Strategic and Financial plans
- Components of a Life Cycle Plan
- Developing Asset Performance and Risk Models
- Tools for Life Cycle Modeling
- Developing the CIP through the AIP process
- Implementing the CIP through EAM
- Sharing information with stakeholders across the organization
- Closing remarks from industry leaders
Mr. Rod Lovely, PE
Mr. Ryen Tarbet
Mr. Brad Campbell
Mr. Mahmoud Halfawy, Ph.D.
Ms. Mildred Chua-Ulger
Mr. Ashay Prabhu
Mr. Scott Bash
If you are a public agency employee, please note the discount code provided during registration. Please contact the event organizer with any further questions.
|Sponsors / Partners
This course is sponsored by the International Society for Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure (ISHMII).
Withdrawal Policy: In the event that you are unable to attend a program for any reason, please note you must submit your withdrawal in writing at least 72 hours in advance of the start of a program to receive a refund. If am emailed or faxed withdrawal is not received by our department, the full program fee will be charged and is nonrefundable. A phone call asking for withdrawal is not sufficient.